Casperey Stables has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, we cannot guarantee that you or your children will not become infected with COVID-19. It is our intent to ensure that the health of everyone here at Casperey Stables is the top priority while also ensuring that the health and welfare of our horses is met. It is prudent for all of us to use common sense as we navigate the COVID-19 crisis. Below is a list of the procedures we have put in place at this time. This list is not meant to be all-inclusive and will be updated as the recommendations change.
- Limiting the number of people present at the barn at any time to allow for proper social distancing. Only the student and one parent or driver is to be at the barn, only students are allowed in the barn or groom areas. All parents are to maintain proper social distancing while on the property.
- Closing off every other groom stall to ensure plenty of distance between each horse allowing for simple spacing for social distancing.
- Closing any area of the barn to students only or employees only as deemed beneficial to slowing the chance of spreading the virus.
- Designating all horse equipment as single use or instructor use only. For example all brushes, saddle pads, girths and saddles are disinfected between each rider or only allowing the instructors to handle such items as bridles.
- Sanitizing all common touch areas on a regular basis.
Contact the Office at 561-792-4990